Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hal's 5th Birthday!

It's HAL CHRISTOPHER'S 5th Birthday! It was celebrated yesterday at the clubhouse of their new home in Taguig, Metro Manila. Hal's birthday should be on the 7th pa, it was just advanced because of the availability of the party place. Rene came with Rita and Rochelle, Elsa was with Gale and Angelo, Ronald and his whole family came, with Ellen's kids too. And of course the LB people were there except for me because I have a novena to complete. There were so much games and fun for all the kids! Check out my slide...

Another reason to indulge and eat your heart out! So much food like Beef with Mushroom, Chicken Teriyaki, Fish Fillet, Pork BBQ, Baby Back Ribs, Spaghetti, Chicken Lollipops and Fruit Salad. What caught my attention was the sauce of the Fish Fillet. It was cream sauce with fruit cocktails and sago, looks different! I wish I had the chance to taste it to see the difference!

No comments: