Friday, November 30, 2007

Sharing Pictures...

I'm sharing some of my pictures taken during my trip to US last September-October. I stayed in Fontana, California for 10 days. I was able to visit Las Vegas this time with Reggie, my nephew and his family. We had a party last September 15, we celebrated Maggie's 7th Birthday, Jigs and Cely's joint birthday celebration too. Then I went to East Coast for 3 weeks to visit my sister Linda and my brother in law Bill Graham in Delaware. I was able to see my apos with Donna and Seth... Graham, Sadie and Gracie. I visited Mom, Bill's Mom. Met some family friends May Anne and Edison Aningalan who now lives in New Jersery, Mael and wife, my son Jay's friend who was a neighbor in Rhodas for quite a while. Had my Phili-steak of course! Had a great bonding moment with my family there specially with Dionne and Mike. And those hunting days for Issa's scrapbook stash in Joann's and AC Moore...


Here's my East Coast Escapades...

No comments: