Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello Everyone... this is Issa!

This is not a food thing but I'm posting in behalf of my Mommy! Nothing much new lately, but I want to share some stories about my boys... Luigi and Chuy!

Let me start with little Chuy-chuy... last Saturday we were at SM Sta. Rosa, we just went out to treat the boys and stroll around. It was SM's closing time, Luigi and I were together, while Mommy, Dodo and Chuy were at the parking area waiting for us. Since it was quite late already wala ng masyadong tao and cars at the parking. As Luigi and I were walking towards the parking and crossing the road, I told Luigi not to call Chuy or make any sound so that Chuy won't see us walking. BUT! He still saw us and run crossing the wide road towards us, hay mabuti na lang at malayo pa yong car na padating and still had to slow down because of a hump. I felt like my heart jumped out of my chest sa sobrang nerbyos! Before he slept that night, I talked to chuy not to do that again, or else maba-bantay bata si Mommy and Daddy...

Oh well, I got a text message last night from Luigi's school service driver... he told me na may sinuntok daw si Luigi na service-mate nya and that the mother of boy was asking my telephone number. So instantly, I talked to Luigi about it. Inamin naman nya na may sinuntok nga sya kasi napuno na daw sya sa pangaasar nong bata who was only grade 4, meaning a lot younger than him. Dodo was out last night attending a little reunioun with his dormmates in college. So Jay and Mommyla were there while I was scolding Luigi, they were telling him to hit again the boy if he does that again. See how KONSINTEDOR these people are! Hahaha! This morning when his service came to pick him, Dodo talked to the boy at pinagbati nya to finally end their differences. Dodo even went to the boy's parents for an apology. Whatever really happened then, I still think that Luigi should have kept his patience because he's a lot bigger than the poor grade 4 boy.

Well, cases closed! Sabi nga ng mga friends ko, lalaki nga ang mga anak ko! These are things that boys should pass thru before growing up. Hay naku, you just don't know how praning I am when it comes to raising kids specially my two brating boys! Have to go now, have to let the steam get off my head!

No comments: